Saturday, August 15, 2009

Someday is NOW!

Greetings to all! It is Saturday, August 15th, 2009 and today is the day that that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it. It is also the day that I set the format for my weekend posts at RomansThirteenTen.

Saturday will be the day of the week that I post links to media downloads. I will still include 'Audio of the Day' links throughout the week and use Saturdays to feature entire collections of audio files.

Sunday will be a day of rest and I will only post a scripture passage for the day. (This Sundays scripture post will be one of my favorite chapters from the book of Isaiah. Can you guess which one it might be?)

I have a Free MediaFire account that allows almost unlimited bandwidth for uploading and downloading of files and I want to take full advantage of the service and use this blog to make the Word of God available to all who want it. So then faith (cometh) by hearing and hearing by the word of God - Romans 10:17.

Audio of the day: Dr. Chuck Missler and all Twenty-one sessions of his study in the Gospel of John.

The Gospel of John (The Folder size is 345MB MP3)

This collection of audio is from the 1990's and is not the most recent series of studies in this book. You can find the most recent recordings for sale at Dr. Missler's website Khouse.org. The audio that I am offering can be found at Firefighters For Christ free of charge.

No comments: